Beer Biscuits Recipe
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 3 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Shortening
- 3/4 Cup of Boone Creek Blonde Ale
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Blend in the shortening, then the beer.
- Knead dough into a large ball, then wrap in plastic wrap.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Refrigerate dough for an hour or more before forming.
- Spread dough so it’s about an inch and a half thick.
- Cut out biscuits. If you don’t have a biscuit cutter you can use a beer can!
- Place biscuits on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.